Friday, September 11, 2009

The Early Stages

I had this idea that I would create a makeup channel and a blog for older women (30+). I wanted to call it Cougar Makeup because reclaiming the word 'cougar' seemed appropriate and it also seemed cheeky for me to call my makeup channel such.

My vision was to make videos to show older women how to use makeup in different, new and exciting ways. It seems that the women I deal with on a daily basis believe that as they get older they can't wear colourful makeup anymore. I want to challenge that. I think this is the MOST appropriate time to show our pride and strength with bold colours.

So, it's with this little seed of a vision that I begin this blog.

My longer term goals are pretty huge indeed but as they say 'you have to start somewhere.'

Here's my first introductory video on YouTube and WELCOME to Cougar Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment