Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Moment of Silence

This blog moment of silence is for the over 3 thousand victims of state-sponsored terrorism and the uncounted, unnamed Afghani and Iraqi people who've been slaughtered since 9/11.

I hope that the persons responsible for this heinous crime are found and tried to the fullest extent of the law.

Each year the pain dulls and yet gets more urgent.

So many scientists have given us great information as well as ATC's, pilots, and the like. We must stand behind these Americans as free people of the West. Let's not judge those who have another voice, another view, or another culture.

Each year I hear the buildings coming down in my mind and I see them in my mind's eye. I imagine all those innocent lives who were instantly extinguished for a war that STILL rages on today.

Be still. Be silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment